General Incorporated Association ART FAIR ASIA FUKUOKA (referred to as "the association") gathers the user information to the extent necessary for services provided through the website (artfair.asia), such as public exhibition reception, volunteer reception, event reception, and other inquiries.
The association pays full attention to the protection of personal data and handles it appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use concerning its collection, storage, and use.
1. Protecting Personal Information
Personal Information also includes information that cannot be used to identify an individual by itself but can be easily matched with other information to identify an individual as a result.
2. Purposes and Use of Personal Information
- To respond to inquiries and send out relevant materials.
- To use it for receptions and such in organized or co-organized events.
- To send out mail magazines, direct mailings, and other information and communications by mail or e-mail regarding General Incorporated Association ART FAIR ASIA FUKUOKA.
- To send out mail magazines, direct mailings, e-mails, etc., regarding the information on exhibitions and events organized by or in cooperation with the foundation.
- To provide messages, notices, and other information related to our fairs to the targeted audience.
The association is not responsible for the handling of personal information on the websites of other companies linked to our website.
4. Management of Personal Information
The association will strive to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information, and will take all necessary measures to prevent such incidents.
In addition, personal information that is no longer needed will be promptly disposed of or deleted.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The association will not disclose or provide users' personal information to third parties. However, personal information may be provided without the consent of the provider in the following cases:
- When we have obtained consent from the provider of the information to disclose or provide the information to a third party.
- When the provider is judged to cause a disadvantage to a third party.
- When a court of law, public prosecutor's office, police, bar association, or any other organization with similar authority requests the disclosure or provision of personal information.
- When the disclosure or provision of personal information is permitted by law.
- When we outsource a part of our business, including the use of personal information, to an external contractor to facilitate our business (in this case, we will require and supervise the contractor to strictly manage the personal information)
(In this case, we will require and supervise the contractor to strictly manage the personal information)
- When providing to public institutions, medical institutions, and related public institutions to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as covid.
6. Confirmation, Correction, Deletion of Personal Information
If the association receives a request for disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal data by the person who provided it, the association will promptly confirm the content of the request and respond to it.
General Incorporated Association ART FAIR ASIA FUKUOKA